Firefighters seal suspected carbon monoxide leak in Leigh Park

0
Have your say

A FIRE crew sealed a suspected carbon monoxide leak.

Havant firefighters attended a gas leak at Penfold Way in Leigh Park.

One fire engine arrived at a domestic property at about 7.10pm, where carbon monoxide was thought to be leaking.

The crew resealed the home’s gas supply, before ventilating the property.

Although a family-of-four lived at the house, no casualties occurred.

A spokesperson for Havant Fire Station said: ‘No one was injured or hurt in any way. We made the property safe and requested that a gas engineer come and run some checks.’