Firefighters seal suspected carbon monoxide leak in Leigh Park

A FIRE crew sealed a suspected carbon monoxide leak.

Monday, 23rd October 2017, 11:44 pm
Updated Tuesday, 12th December 2017, 10:46 am

Havant firefighters attended a gas leak at Penfold Way in Leigh Park.

One fire engine arrived at a domestic property at about 7.10pm, where carbon monoxide was thought to be leaking.

The crew resealed the home’s gas supply, before ventilating the property.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Although a family-of-four lived at the house, no casualties occurred.

A spokesperson for Havant Fire Station said: ‘No one was injured or hurt in any way. We made the property safe and requested that a gas engineer come and run some checks.’