THIS photograph shows flames ripping through a garage in Paulsgrove.
Three crews were called to the blaze in Colesbourne Road at about 6.25pm.
Watch manager Craig Sadler, from Cosham fire station, said: ‘It was a fire involving a garage and it spread to another.
‘One is completely 100 per cent severe and the other had radiated heat damage.
‘We used two breathing apparatus and two fire-fighting jets and quickly extinguished the fire, limiting the fire spreading.’
One of the residents next to the garage was later treated for shock. A neighbour had rushed to warn the occupant of the house about the fire in the garage.
Two crews from Cosham and one from Portchester attended the blaze.