Food left on hob causes Gosport blaze

Share this article
GONE Alan Burnett's picture of the 'wanton act of official vandalism'

LETTER OF THE DAY: Why tear up our Peace Garden?

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Chinese restaurant after a blaze broke out in the kitchen.

The crews from Fareham and Gosport were called to Jumbo Chinese Food 2 Take Away, in Rowner Road, Gosport, at 7am on Sunday morning.

The small fire was put out within 20 minutes. It started after food was left on the hob.