Grill pan fire in Fareham

The shop sold cider to under-18s twice Picture posed by models

Southsea store owner fears for shop after losing licence to sell booze

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a grill pan fire in Fareham on Saturday.

Crews from Fareham and Cosham fire stations went 
to Wynton Way at about 12.30pm.

All people in the home were accounted for and there were no injuries.

Anthony Russell, acting crew manager at Cosham fire station, said: ‘The residents did everything right.

‘They closed the kitchen door, they got everybody out and they called us.’