Hampshire County Council offers some tips for funding residential care

One of the  more unusual rafts competing in the race was this Volkswagen Beetle

THIS WEEK IN 1975: ‘Water-beetle’ seen on Southsea beach

Have your say

ADVICE is being offered to people on how to fund long-term care.

Hampshire County Council has teamed up with a panel of independent care fees specialist advisers to provide information and advice to individuals who fund their own long-term care in a residential home, nursing home or in their own home.

A free initial consultation without obligation or charge is being offered to help people who fund their own care explore all options available to them.

Call 0845 603 5630, or visit hants.gov.uk/carechoice.