THERE’S still time to enter a raffle and win a car for £1.
For the fourth year in a row, Richmond Motor Group, in Farlington, has donated a new Citroen C1 to The Rowans Hospice as a raffle prize.
Tickets can be bought from the reception of the hospice in Purbrook Heath Road and from its charity stores across the county.
And they can also be brought from a roadshow which is stopping off at the following locations:
- Friday, March 13, Tesco, in Solent Drive, Havant
- Saturday, March 14 and Sunday, March 15, Gunwharf Quays
- Tuesday, March 17, Havant precinct
- Thursday, March 19, Rams Walk, Petersfield
- Friday, March 20, Wickham Car Park
The draw takes place on March 30 and money raised goes to the hospice, which helps people with life-threatening illnesses and their families in south-east Hampshire.
To request books of tickets, call (023) 9223 7149 or email email@example.com