HERE are the places people can become lifesavers by donating blood.
The sessions are run by NHS Blood and Transplant and below is where you can go:
- Thursday, February 19, Bridgemary School, Wych Lane, Gosport, from 1.30pm to 3.25pm and 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
- Friday, February 20, Cosham Community Centre, in Wootton Street, Cosham, from 2pm to 3.55pm and 5pm to 7.30pm.
- Monday, February 23, Havant Leisure Centre, Civic Centre Road, Havant, from 2pm to 3.55pm and 5pm to 7.30pm.
- Tuesday, February 24, Stubbington Crofton Community Centre, Stubbington Lane, from 1.30pm to 3.25pm and 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
- Wednesday, February 25, Buckland Community Centre, in Malins Road, Portsmouth, from 1.30pm to 3.25pm and 4.30pm and 7.30pm.
- Thursday, February 26, The Victory Bar, Fratton Park Anson Way, from 1.30pm to 3.30pm and 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
To find out more about other sessions or guidance on donating blood, call 0300 123 2323 or visit blood.co.uk