HERE is a list of pharmacies due to be open on the Bank Holiday.
The Portsmouth, Fareham and Gosport, and South Eastern Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Groups, are reminding people to order in repeat prescriptions so they are prepared.
Patients are also reminded to use walk-in centres and minor injuries units in the area.
Here is a list of pharmacies open on Monday.
The list was correct at the time of going to press but may change, so people are advised to call ahead before visiting a pharmacy.
- Boots, Commercial Road, 10am to 5pm
- Asda pharmacy, The Bridge Shopping Centre, 9am to 6pm
- Boots, Gunwharf Quays, 9am to 8pm
- Rowlands Pharmacy, Fratton Road, 11am to 2pm
- Lalys Pharmacy, London Road, 10am to 4pm
- Morrisons Pharmacy, Anchorage Park, 9am to 6pm (closed between 1pm to 2pm)
- Boots, Palmerston Road, Southsea, 10am to 4pm
- Drayton Community Pharmacy, Havant Road, 10am to 10pm
- Sainsbury’s pharmacy, Fitzherbert Road, Farlington, 10am to 5pm
- Tesco pharmacy, Tesco Extra, Clement Atlee Way, Northarbour, 9am to 6pm
Havant and Waterlooville
- Morrisons pharmacy, Lakesmere Road, Horndean, 9am to 6pm (closed between 1pm to 2pm)
- Boots, London Road, 10am to 4pm
- Asda pharmacy, Portland Road, 9am to 6pm
- Tesco pharmacy, Portland Road, 9am to 6pm
- Asda pharmacy, Purbrook Way, 9am to 6pm
- Boots, West Street, 10am to 4pm
- Boots, High Street, Petersfield, 10.30am to 4pm
- Asda pharmacy, Speedfields Park, 9am to 6pm
- Boots, Whiteley Shopping Centre, 11am to 5pm
- Tesco pharmacy, Quay Street, 11am to 4pm
- Boots, Westbury Mall, 9am to 5pm
- Sainsbury’s pharmacy, Wallington Way, 9am to 5pm
- HJ Everett, Locks Heath District Centre, 10am to 2pm
- Boots, High Street, 10am to 4pm
- Morrisons pharmacy, Walpole Road, 9am to 6pm (closed between 1pm to 2pm)
- Asda pharmacy, Dock Road, 9am to 6pm