People are needed to give blood and help save lives.
The NHS Blood and Transplant service is appealing for more people to come forward and donate blood.
It is holding a series of donation sessions across the area. They will take place on the following dates:
• Friday, February 18 – Cosham Community Centre, Wootton Street, from 2pm to 4pm and 5pm to 7.30pm.
• Monday, February 21 – Hayling Island Community Centre, Station Road, from 2pm to 4pm and 5pm to 7.30pm.
• Tuesday, February 22 – Lee Community Association, 51 Twyford Drive, Lee-on-the-Solent, from 1.30pm to 3.25pm and 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
• Wednesday, February 23 – Bridgemary Community College, Wych Lane, from 1.30pm to 3.25pm and 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
• Friday, February 25 – Clanfield Memorial Hall, South Lane, from 1.30pm to 3.25pm and 4.30pm to 7.15pm.
To guarantee a time at a donor session, book an appointment by calling the donor line on 0300 123 23 23 or visit blood.co.uk.
Alternatively you can just turn up to a session.