PEOPLE are invited to a series of open days to take a look at a new health campus in Portsmouth.
NHS Portsmouth is to open its doors for people to look around the £18.6m community health campus on the former St Mary’s Hospital site, in Milton.
Visitors will be offered 45-minute tours from Monday, before the official opening of the campus, which is due to take place on December 12.
It includes a new midwife-led maternity centre, 16-bed intermediate care ward and sexual health services.
The open days are free to attend and take place on the following days and times:
· Monday, November 28, from 1.30pm to 3.30pm.
· Tuesday, November 29, from 10am to midday.
· Wednesday, November 30, from midday to 3pm.
· Thursday, December 1, from 10am to midday, and 4pm to 6.30pm.
· Friday, December 2, from 10am to midday.
For more information go to the Your Health section of portsmouth.nhs.uk.