This is the latest update from the magistrates’ court in Portsmouth
- Daniel Beauchamp, 33, of Funtley Road, Fareham, admitted assault by beating on January 12 at Fareham.
Magistrates imposed a 12-month conditional discharge, £50 compensation, a £20 victim surcharge and £30 prosecution costs.
- Matthew Smith, 20, of All Saints Street, Portsmouth, admitted theft of spirits worth £66.50 from Tesco on April 13. Magistrates fined him £60 with a £30 victim surcharge and £40 costs.
He admitted breaching a conditional discharge.
- Christopher Fletcher, 35, of Chelsea Road, Southsea, admitted being drunk and disorderly at Fratton Road on May 20. Magistrates imposed a six-month conditional discharge with £20 surcharge and £85 costs.
- Paul Weston, 50, of Fratton Road, Portsmouth, admitted theft of £455 worth of perfume from Wilko on March 12 in Arundel Street.
He must pay £227 compensation, £85 costs and serve a 12-month conditional discharge.
- Sasha Burton, 28, of Birdlip Road, Paulsgrove, admitted theft at Tesco in Portsmouth on March 25.
Magistrates imposed a 12-month conditional discharge with £20 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- Andrew Hamon, 49, of Buckland Path, Buckland, admitted assault by beating on May 24 at Portsmouth.
Magistrates imposed a community order with 15 days of rehabilitation.
A restraining order bans him from contacting two named women for a year.
He must pay an £85 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs.
- Anthony Holmes, 40, of Milton Road, Portsmouth, was found guilty of handling stolen goods – a key – on November 18 last year. Magistrates imposed a 12-month conditional discharge with £20 victim surcharge and £310 prosecution costs.
He admitted failing to surrender to custody at court on June 6. No separate penalty was imposed.
- David Boam, 51, of Londesborough Road, Southsea, admitted theft of four bottles of cognac worth £59.96 from Aldi on May 23.
Magistrates imposed a six-month conditional discharge with a £20 victim surcharge.
- Graeme Farr, 36, of Alma Road, Southampton, admitted theft of items worth £120 from Asda on May 29.
Magistrates imposed a six-month conditional discharge with £20 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- James McCormack, 36, of Lesser Horseshoe Close, Knowle, admitted criminal damage to McDonalds in Cosham and assaulting a police officer on June 6.
He must pay £325 compensation and serve a six-month conditional discharge.