House fire in kitchen

Police outside student accommodation in Stanhope Road, Portsmouth on Friday Picture Ben Fishwick

Man arrested in Portsmouth explosives probe at Stanhope Road student block is released by police

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a house fire in Gosport.

The fire happened yesterday at 7.30pm in Elson Road, Gosport, after food was burned in the kitchen.

Two crews from Gosport fire station attended the blaze and used a hose reel and two breathing apparatuses.

No-one was injured in the fire at the home and the crews returned to the station at 8.34pm.