Kettle in hob fire

Hampshire chief constable Olivia Pinkney

Hampshire police faces traffic police cuts in ‘devastating blow’

0
Have your say

FIRE crews were sent out to deal with a kettle that melted on an electric hob.

Crews from Southsea and Cosham were dispatched to Ladywood House in Plymouth Road, Southsea, at 5.41pm on Saturday.

But because the fire was in a high-rise building, Southsea’s aerial platform ladder and the Cosham special equipment also were also sent automatically.

No-one was hurt.