Kitchen fire in first-floor flat in Portsmouth

A FIRE broke out in the kitchen of a first-floor flat.

Sunday, 7th October 2018, 8:00 pm
Updated Sunday, 7th October 2018, 9:09 pm

Crews from Southsea Fire Station were called to Jassi Place, Kingston Road, Fratton, at 6pm today.

A spokesperson for the fire service said no-one was '˜on-scene'.

Crews used two main jets, one hose reel jet and two breathing apparatus when putting the fire out.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

It is not known how the fire started.

No-one was injured.