Living room damaged in a blaze at first-floor flat

Share this article
Fire news

Firefighters scrambled after fire breaks out in Gosport

0
Have your say

A BLAZE broke out at a block of flats in Havant.

Fifteen firefighters tackled the fire in a first-floor flat at a block in Elm Park Road, yesterday.

It happened at 2.54pm and the crews left the area by 3.30pm.

The living room at the flat was damaged in the fire.

One crew from Havant fire station and one from Horndean were called to incident.

Two breathing apparatus and a hose reel were used to fight the fire and fans were used to get rid of the smoke.

No-one was injured. Police are looking into the incident.