Machine blaze

Graduates throw their mortar boards in the air during a University of Portsmouth graduation ceremony at The Guildhall, Portsmouth. 'Photo: Melanie Leininger.

Here’s why Portsmouth graduates are earning more than most others

0
Have your say

AN electrical fault sparked a fire in a washing machine.

Two crews from Southsea fire station were called out to a property in Velder Avenue, Milton, at 6pm last night.

The washing machine, which was in the kitchen, had overheated and caught fire.

It took a few minutes to put out and the firefighters removed the washing machine.