Man treated after bedding catches fire

The Qatar Stewards' Cup at the 2017 Qatar Goodwood Festival / Picture by Matt Sills

Did you miss our exclusive Qatar Goodwood Festival horse-racing supplement? Fear not...

0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a bedding fire in a bungalow in Southsea yesterday.

Crews at Southsea Fire Station attended the property on Holland Road on Sunday at around 6.04pm.

Southsea Fire Station say that the bedding fire was ‘caused by smoking materials’.

One male resident was monitored at the scene and given a carbon monoxide test at the scene after inhaling smoke, but he was not taken to hospital and allowed to return to his home shortly after.