Man treated after West Sussex blaze

Dr Christopher Nutting

World-leading cancer doctor caught drink-driving on A3

0
Have your say

A MAN was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a blaze broke out in a first floor bedroom.

Firefighters were called to the detached house in Marshall Avenue, Bognor, at about 3.10pm on New Year’s Day.

The bedroom was badly damaged by smoke and heat. The man living at the house was treated by paramedics and then taken to hospital. The fire was accidental.