Man treated for smoke inhalation after Gosport fire

Callum Hall has been missing since April 16. Picture: Cumbria Police

Police issue appeal as schoolboy with Portsmouth connections goes missing

0
Have your say

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in a property.

Crews from Fareham and Gosport attended the fire in The Coppice, Gosport.

The initial call to Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service control room said that smoke was issuing from the property and a man had been seen going back inside. When they got there, crews made sure that the man was out of the property and an ambulance was called as he was suffering from smoke inhalation and the effects of a fire extinguisher.

The fire started in the ground floor kitchen of the mid-terraced house around 5pm yesterday. It was thought to have been an accident.