Microwave causes fire in Leigh Park

Kimberly says her friends are burning themselves out - mentally and physically - trying and project a perfect life on social media

STUDENT SHOUT: Distorting reality on social media is so dangerous

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called in to put out a small fire in a kitchen which started because of a faulty microwave.

One crew from Havant fire station went to a woman’s home in Blackmore Walk, Leigh Park about 12.20pm yesterday to find the blaze had already been put out.

Crew manager Glen Kavanagh said: ‘It was all out when we got there. We made sure it was all safe and gave the lady a bit of advice, which was to stop using that microwave because it was faulty.’