Microwave fire at Horndean sheltered accommodation block

A FIRE broke out in a kitchen at a Horndean sheltered accommodation block.

Wednesday, 20th July 2016, 6:02 am
Updated Thursday, 25th August 2016, 5:07 pm

Havant firefighter crews showed up at Causeway Farm after the alarm was raised at 7.15pm last night. The fire was caused by cooking left in a microwave and was put out by the time crews arrived.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

They cleared the kitchen of smoke.