Out-of-control bonfire is tackled by firefighters
Firefighters put out a bonfire which had burned out of control in Locks Heath.
A crew from Cosham Fire Station was called out to Hunts Pond Road yesterday at around 4.51pm.
There were no reported injuries from the fire, which was quickly extinguished by the crew using a hose reel.
Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service are encouraging residents to only attend organised bonfires and firework displays.
For more bonfire safety tips, go to www.hantsfire.gov.uk