Passengers escape Gosport bus fire

The blaze on the bus Picture: Alan Johnson
The blaze on the bus Picture: Alan Johnson
The aftermath of the fire in Northmore Road, Locks Heath

Parents praise quick-thinking 12-year-old son after he raises alarm about devastating house fire

0
Have your say

PASSENGERS were evacuated from a bus when an air conditioning unit overheated and caught fire.

The drama happened at 2pm today in Creek Road, near Morrisons supermarket, in Gosport.

Two fire crews attended the blaze - one from Gosport and one from Cosham - and put out the fire by 2.38pm.

Nobody was hurt and the fire is not being investigated by the fire service.