Pensioner in flat fire

The fragment from the Union Jack believed to have flown on board HMS Victory at the Battle of Trafalgar. Credit: Sotheby's

Flag from HMS Victory and Lord Nelson’s love letters up for sale at London auction

0
Have your say

A PENSIONER was given oxygen for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in her bathroom.

Firefighters were called to Stockbridge Road, Chichester, to a ground-floor flat.

The bathroom was full of smoke when they arrived at about 1.10pm on Thursday, but the fire was out.

Firefighters gave the women oxygen and she was assessed by paramedics. The blaze was accidental.