REALITY TV star Khloe Kardashian is visiting Portsmouth for a party.
She will be filming in the city in April as part of a new television series.
Here’s 13 things that you should know about the American superstar.
1. Khloé told Celeb Life magazine that when she was a little girl, she thought she was a dog. She even barked like one.
2. Khloe married basketball star Lamar Odom on September 27, 2009. The wedding was featured in a two-hour special on E! Entertainment, called A Kardashian Wedding.
3. Following their split, Khloe dated rapper French Montana.
4. Khloe has 13 million followers on Twitter. Her handle is @khloekardashian.
5. Khloe earns a reported $40,000 for each episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians.
6. Television reality show Keeping Up with The Kardashians prompted spin-off shows, including Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, and Khloe & Lamar.
7. ‘Your neck doesn’t look like leather anymore’ – what Khloe reportedly said to her mum Kris after a facelift.
8. As well as TV spinoffs, Khloe was also a co-host on the E! show Fashion Police.
9. Ahead of an appearance on Oprah, she said: ‘If I sweat on Oprah, I’m gonna just die.’
10. Her sister Kim famously ‘broke’ the internet with a recent picture of her.
11. In Armenian, ‘Kardashian’ means ‘son of a stonemason’.
12. There’s a play about Khloe called, Khloe Kardashian Meets The Easter Bunny: An American Play.
13. Her sister Kim’s 14th birthday party was held at Neverland... the then home of Michael Jackson.