Motorhome and motorbikes go up in flames in Bedhampton garage fire
FIRE crews attended a garage fire where a motorhome and two motorbikes were alight.
The incident, attended by firefighters from Havant and Horndean, happened at a single-storye garage in Park Lane, Bedhampton, just after 3pm.
The fire was extinguished within an hour using four breathing apparatus and three hose reel jets.
No one was injured following the blaze.
The fire is thought to have started in one of the motorbikes.
The garage was left being badly damaged.