Charity shop worker Steve Easton, 51, sneezed out the mildly decomposed rubber sucker from the end of the dart that he had no idea had been lodged in his nasal cavity since the 70s.
When he told his mum Pat, now 77, he was amazed to find that his parents had taken him to hospital after they thought he inhaled the dart – aged SEVEN.
Steve, of Camberley, Surrey, said: “I started a sneezing fit and it came out my left nostril.
“I thought, ‘What’s this? Where the hell has this come from?’ and pulled out this rubber sucker. I was completely blown away.”