ITV has confirmed when I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here will return to our screens and it is not long now!
Former Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp is rumoured to be one of the stars set to head into the Australian Jungle this year.
When interviewed by TalkSport last month about whether he will be joining I’m a Celeb this year he said: ‘I’m not allowed to say!
‘Anything could happen between now and then. I wouldn’t like to bet one way or the other...’
And now ITV have confirmed that I’m a Celebrity will be returning to our screens in just a matter of weeks.
When will I’m a Celeb start?
ITV confirmed that the popular reality competition will be returning on Sunday, November 18 – so just over two weeks away.
In a tweet yesterday the broadcaster said: ‘You’ve got a hot date… with some creepy crawlies I‘m A Celeb is back.
‘Starts Sunday 18th November live on ITV.’
Who will be hosting?
Declan ‘Dec’ Donnelly will be returning to host the show as usual - but due to Ant McPartlin’s break from TV presenting he won’t feature this year.
He will be replaced for 2018 by Holly Willoughby, ITV announced earlier this year.
Who will be entering the Jungle?
The celebrities who will be taking part in this year’s edition of I’m A Celeb have not been confirmed yet.
However former Pompey manager Harry Redknapp is rumoured to be one of the contestants – and is reportedly set to earn £100,000 payday.
Other rumoured contestants include Comedian and former Strictly Come Dancing star Seann Walsh – who made headlines earlier this year after being pictured kissing his pro partner Katya Jones.
Other names rumoured to be taking part in the show this year are Katie Price’s ex Kieran Hayler, GMB presenter Kate Garraway, former Radio 1 DJ Charlie Sloth, Charlotte Dawson and more.
I’m a Celeb usually features a cast of around a dozen celebrities at the start of the show and lasts until early December.