PICTURES: Car goes up in flames after e-cigarette blaze

Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue
Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue
0
Have your say

A car went up in flames after an e-cigarette was left on charge.

The incident took place in Tadley, in north Hampshire, on Monday.

Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue

Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue

Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service say the front of the parked car was scorched and melted in the blaze.

The vehicle also sustained damage from the smoke before firefighters tackled the fire.

The extent of the damage can be seen in the images.