Sausage fat causes Portsmouth flat fire

Many schools are closed because they are being used as polling stations for the local elections on May 3rd

FULL LIST: Every school in the Portsmouth area which is closed for elections on 3rd May

0
Have your say

SAUSAGE fat left under the grill caused the kitchen of a Hilsea flat to catch fire.

A family of four fled their home in Howard Road on Saturday just after 7pm.

Three crews from Cosham fire station used one hose reel to put out the blaze.

No one was injured.