Sewing issue at a house

The bomb squad dealing with a suspicious item in Stanhope Road

Police say man arrested after ‘suspicious object’ found in Stanhope Road student halls in Portsmouth is held under the Explosives Act

0
Have your say

A RESIDENT called for help after their sewing machine overheated.

Firefighters from Fareham and Gosport went to the incident at a home in Beverley Road, Stubbington, at around 8.30pm last night.

When they arrived they realised it wasn’t anything particularly serious.

They took the plug out of the machine to make sure there weren’t going to be any further problems.

The crews left shortly afterwards.