Shed blaze spreads to others as firefighters rush to tackle flames
A SHED fire spread to two other sheds and a garage.
Firefighters from Southsea rushed to put out the blaze in Lincoln Road, Fratton, yesterday at 12.50pm.
The crew used a hose reel to tackle the fire, but the shed iniitally affected was destroyed.
A gas cylinder in the shed caught alight but did not explode, firefighters said.
The cause has yet to be established. A crew were there for around 90 minutes.
In Havant, crews fought a moped fire in woods at South Downs College at 3.30pm.