Smoke fills Boots shop in London Road, North End

Boys from Priory School in a trampoline competition

Southsea school’s trampoline team through to final

0
Have your say

SMOKE billowed out of a branch of Boots in London Road, North End, after an alarm was accidentally tripped.

Firefighters were called to the shop at 6.05pm yesterday after the alarm caused a SmokeCloak to go off.

SmokeCloak is a security device designed to deter intruders.

It happened as staff were leaving the shop after closing time.