Smoking bacon and fault alarm cause call outs in Gosport

0
Have your say

SMOULDERING bacon and a faulty alarm caused call-outs for the fire service.

A crew from Fareham fire station was called to a house in The Curve, Bridgemary, after reports of a cooker being on fire.

When the crew arrived at 10.20am on Saturday, they found the fire had already been put out.

Firefighters from Gosport were called out to a house in Compass Close, Rowner, at 4,15am on Saturday.

When they arrived, they found a faulty smoke alarm was the cause of the concern.