Snoozing man is led to safety

Share this article
Mike Bailey, 28, left with, and Matt Lucas, 23, who helped save the injured man ''Picture by:  Malcolm Wells (180219-7042)

Portsmouth pub boss tells of his pride in staff who saved attack victim

0
Have your say

A MAN had to be led to safety by firefighters after a fire broke out in his oven.

The incident at a basement flat in Alhambra Road, Southsea, happened at 5.15am on Saturday.

The man, who had been drinking, fell asleep while cooking food on the grill.