Solar panels on Portchester house catch fire

Pupils, parents and teachers celebrate the new England manager Gareth Southgate attended Padnell Infant School. Picture: Habibur Rahman

Cowplain school celebrates finding out England manager Gareth Southgate attended

0
Have your say

SOLAR panels on a house caught fire.

Crews from Cosham fire station were called to Shelley Avenue, in Portchester, after neighbours saw smoke coming from the roof.

The small blaze was put out and the scene was investigated and made safe.

The homeowner made it out of the house and was not injured.

It happened yesterday at about 2pm.