Southsea firefighters put out pan fire

Former soldier David Gilmovitch, who is now a driver with Lucketts  Picture: Ian Hargreaves  (180438-1)

Gosport soldier says life as a bus driver is the ‘perfect fit’ for him

Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called after a pan on a kitchen cooker overheated and caught fire.

The incident in Victoria Road South, Southsea, happened at 3.10pm yesterday.

Crews from Southsea wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to put out the blaze.

The resident inside the property who raised the alarm was unharmed.