Stove sets off smoke alarm

No Caption ABCDE PPP-180121-141658001

LETTER OF THE DAY: Lonely? We can help you in Portsmouth

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called out following reports of a fire at a block of flats.

Three trucks from Southsea and two from Cosham went to the incident at Omega House, in Omega Street, Somers Town, at about 5.45pm last night.

When they turned up the smoke alarm was going off in someone’s flat.

They got in to find the flat empty and realised the stove had been left on. A bit of paper had fallen onto it and had set the alarm off.