Tea towels spark a fire

Share this article
Alan Mak MP pledging his support for Sky Ocean Rescue campaign to #PassOnPlastic, a commitment to reduce his single-use plastic consumption'CREDIT: Stephen Lock / i-Images'Image licensed to i-Images Picture Agency.

ALAN MAK: Cutting out single-use plastics for Lent

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire in a maisonette in Upper Arundel Street, Southsea on Saturday morning.

A spokesman for Southsea Fire Station said: ‘We were called at 10.40am to a fire in which started from a tray of tea towels left on a hob.’

‘The resident managed to escape.’