Tell council of flood risk

Police outside student accommodation in Stanhope Road, Portsmouth on Friday Picture Ben Fishwick

Man arrested in Portsmouth explosives probe at Stanhope Road student block is released by police

Have your say

TO prevent flooding Hampshire County Council needs your help.

It is now responsible for ground water, surface water and ordinary watercourse flooding.

All Hampshire residents are being invited to complete an online form to pass on their knowledge and experience of flooding in their local area, or to confirm if the information the council already holds.

Go to by November 5.