DO you love Portsmouth? Are you proud to work, rest or play in the city?
Then you’re ready to take the Passion for Portsmouth test!
There will be countless reasons why people love Portsmouth – and we are trying to capture as many as possible by asking you to take a couple of minutes to click on the link below and take part in our multiple-choice survey.
You may love sunset strolls along the seafront at Southsea. Or the spine-tingling moment when fans rise as one to celebrate another goal for Pompey at Fratton Park.
Maybe it’s the pride in being home of the Royal Navy. Or the simple pleasure of grabbing a quiet moment in your favourite spot and watching the city go by.
Whatever the reason we want your three reasons to be cheerful about living in Portsmouth, three things to make the city even better and then – in your own words – why you have a Passion for Portsmouth.
All those taking part will be entered in to a draw to win one of the following great prizes:
£50 of shopping vouchers
Make a show of your choice at Express FM radio station with three friends
· A fabulous ladies cut and design from Hair Ott plus additional prizes of two men’s hair product travel packs
· A meal for 4 at Chimes Restaurant, Highbury College (to the maximum value of £15.95 per person)
· An iPod Nano
· A Sunday lunch for 4 at Portsmouth Marriott Hotel (to the value of £15.95 per person)
· A family size ticket to any show at the New Theatre Royal
· 2 tickets to a Portsmouth FC home game/ or a signed shirt/ or a signed ball
· A year’s free pass for a family to Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard
· 5x 2 night breaks to Isle of Wight (ferry travel only)