Here are the latest planing applications made to councils in the area.
- Drayton & Farlington: Construction of new roof with dormers to front and rear, raising the ridge, alterations to existing conservatory to form a new flat roof and a new boundary enclosure at 33 St Andrew’s Road; Mr Anthony Lane.
- St Jude: External alterations to include installation of replacement flue to front elevation at Portsmouth High School, 36 Kent Road; The Girls’ Day School Trust.
- Hilsea: Retrospective application for construction of Portacabin and installation of canopy on Roko Health & Fitness Club at 442 Copnor Road: Walter Kanjanda.
- Nelson: Construction of single-storey rear extension in Flat 44, London Road; Mr R Patel.
- Lee West: Construction of detached bungalow at 142 Portsmouth Road; Elizabeth Driver.
- Anglesey: Construction of single-storey rear extension at 13 St Marks Road; Mr & Mrs Michael And Helen Battersby.
- Alverstoke: Loft conversion including rear dormer window and roof lights at 8 Ashburton Road; Mr & Mrs M Westwood.
- Barncroft: Single-storey rear extension, new cladding and render to front of property at 75 Linkenholt Way, Mr & Mrs Sheehan.
- Emsworth: Garage conversion and construction of pitched roof to existing flat-roofed garage, and porch with extended canopy to front at 133 Brook Gardens; Mr Christopher Doyle.
- Waterloo: Conversion of garage to form living accommodation at 37 Burnside; Mr Niall Singers.
- Hart Plain: Single-storey side and front extension at 187 Silverdale Drive; Mr & Mrs J Osborne.
- Fareham South: Replacement of corroded external steelwork to semi-exposed stairwell of front elevation. Replacement steel work to be in galvanised unpainted finish at Mitre Court, Bishopsfield Road; Mr Paul Badham.
- Hill Head: Single and two-storey rear extensions, first floor side windows with cladding to front and side of house at 74 Carisbrooke Avenue; Mr & Mrs A Jess.
- Locks Heath: Alterations and additions including a two-storey extension, replacement roof, bay windows, porch roof, car port and vehicular and pedestrian access from Lawn Drive at 24 Locks Road; Mr & Mrs Pinnick.
- Warsash: Conversion of existing garage into self-contained annexe, orangery extension and addition of two parking spaces at 1 Wakeford Place; Mr Gordon Robertson.