Fire starts in kitchen

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a kitchen fire.

By The Newsroom
Tuesday, 18th April 2017, 6:00 am
Updated Tuesday, 9th May 2017, 6:45 pm

A crew from Havant and one from Waterlooville were sent to Lavender Road in Waterlooville after some cooking on a hob caught fire at 5.40pm yesterday.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The house suffered some smoke damage but the fire was out by the time the firefighters arrived.

They used a fan to clear the smoke and were back at the fire station by 6.20pm.