MOTORISTS are being asked to be patient as resurfacing work on a number of roads in the Chichester area gets under way.
The annual works are part of a £3m project by West Sussex County Council and will affect more than 150 roads across the county over the next two months.
The programme has been increased to seal in repairs carried out following the severe winter weather and protect against future weather damage.
Roads affected are:
· Bosham: Delling Lane, Taylors Lane.
· Chidham: Chidham Lane, Lamstead Meadow.
· East Dean: Selhurst Park Road.
· Funtington: Cheesemans Lane.
· Lavant: Pook Lane, Forage Yard Road.
· Oving: High Street.
· Sidlesham: Keynor Lane/Highleigh Road, Highleigh Road/Mapsons Lane, Batchmere Road.
· Singleton: Kights Hill, Charlton Road.
· Southbourne: Lumley Lane, Farm Lane, School Lane.
· Tangmere: Tangmere Road.
· West Dean: Binderton Lane.