Tumble dryer fire at house
FIREFIGHTERS tackled a tumble dryer fire, sparked by a suspected electrical fault.
Crews rushed to Mablethorpe Road, Paulsgrove, at around 4.20pm yesterday.
Firefighters used two sets of breathing apparatus and a hose reel to tackle the blaze.
The blaze was confined to the machine and as a result no damage was done to the home.
The cause is thought to be an electrical fault with the tumble dryer.
Old Portsmouth house with three bedrooms and views to Gunwharf Quays on the market for £575,000
Family issue tribute to 'much-missed' Wiggy Symes who died after Fareham dog attack
Portsmouth FC fans rally behind 'speechless' disabled Pompey supporter to get him to Fratton Park tomorrow
Royal Navy pays tribute to legendary Portsmouth sailor who raised £250,000 for charity
Body found in broad daylight on beach in Bognor Regis sparks police investigation
Crews were back at the station by 5.15pm.