Two treated for smoke inhalation after gas leak

editorial image
The original wedding certificate of the last royal wedding to take place in Portsmouth, confirming the marriage of Charles II and Catherine of Braganza in 1662 Picture: The National Museum of the Royal Navy/PA Wire

Marriage certificate from Portsmouth royal wedding goes on display in the city

0
Have your say

TWO people have been tended to by crew from Southsea Fire Station after a gas leak in their home.

Southsea Fire Station was called out to Bettesworth Road in Fratton at 8.45pm – having received a phone call regarding a gas leak.

A spokesman from the fire station said: ‘We went to the property and isolated the gas leak immediately.

‘The two people in the building were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene.’