Two treated for smoke inhalation after gas leak

TWO people have been tended to by crew from Southsea Fire Station after a gas leak in their home.

Friday, 29th September 2017, 11:15 pm
Updated Wednesday, 4th October 2017, 3:35 pm
A fire crew was called into action earlier this evening

Southsea Fire Station was called out to Bettesworth Road in Fratton at 8.45pm – having received a phone call regarding a gas leak.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A spokesman from the fire station said: ‘We went to the property and isolated the gas leak immediately.

‘The two people in the building were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene.’