Woman freed from Butlins ballpit

An example of magnetic putty was tested for seven times the legal limit for arsenic.

NATIONAL: Warning over Amazon toy as young girl ends up in hospital with arsenic poisoning

0
Have your say

A WOMAN had to be rescued after getting trapped in a children’s ballpit at the Butlins resort in Bognor.

Firefighters and paramedics were called to the holiday park at about 1.30am on Saturday. The woman’s foot was trapped and hydraulic cutting equipment was used to free her.