Woman treated for smoke inhalation following fire in Portsmouth bungalow

Courts of Justice

Man had ‘seriously degrading’ child abuse images at Portsmouth home

0
Have your say

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation following 
a bungalow fire in 
Portsmouth.

Three fire trucks from Southsea were sent to the blaze in Grafton Street, Buckland, at about 9.30am yesterday.

When crews arrived the woman had already safely got herself out of the house.

Firefighters put out the fire, which had started in a utility room.

The roof also had to be cut open as flames spread.

An electrical fault is believed to have caused the fire.